The Ultimate Meet Up of the Year! The 2nd Annual Bulldog Derby at Santa Anita Park!
Catch all the action and fun! Watch both English and French bulldogs compete for the title of the fastest bulldog in Southern California. Plus enjoy a bulldog themed pageantry parade, contests, food trucks and much more.
ADMISSION TO THE BULLDOG DERBY PRELIMINARIES IN THE SANTA ANITA INFIELD IS $5 (PROCEEDS GO TO THE PROTECTING PAWS ANIMAL RESCUE AND CARMA (Horse Aftercare). Children 3 and under are free. Track admission not valid for entry.
Please Read Carefully if You’re Bringing your Bulldog
- Your dog must check-in outside the Infield Entrance only. No dogs will be allowed on the Grandstand Side. You may NOT enter the following entrances: East Gate, South Gate, & Club House Gate. DIRECTIONS TO GATE 6 (INFIELD ENTRANCE)
- You must bring up-to-date vaccination papers. If your dog is not vaccinated for any reason, that dog is not allowed on the property. No exceptions.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Dogs cannot be aggressive or excessively barking.
- Santa Anita Park can deny any dog entry for any reason.
- This contract must be abided by and signed.
Also the California Wine Festival will be going on: tickets