Valentine’s Day is here and if you are looking for that unique dining experience or getaway weekend, Southern California is the place for that perfect date. Splash Magazines Worldwide has put together a list of some of the best spots and events in Southern California for you to visit this Valentine’s Day.
For reservations, visit: Bull and Bourbon
For reservations, visit: Lionfish
For reservations, visit: Elicit
Love is in the air, my friends! That’s right, that day full of flowers, chocolate and….pizza?
That’s right, pizza! But not just your average pizza, Mickey’s Deli has you covered with putting that thoughtful, loving spin on everyone’s favorite guilty meal! The heart-shaped pizza for all you hopeless romantics! Not to mention, for all you last-minute nelly’s, this is the perfect solution for you and your sweetheart! Not only does Mickey want to make Valentine’s Day that much easier for you, but they also want to make it easier to get your hands on this special treat. Doordash and Mickeys are partnering up to offer just a .99 cent delivery to whoever is lucky enough to receive this beautiful masterpiece of a pizza! So basically, what we’re telling you is, this will be the most painless and stress-free Valentine’s Day you’ll ever have! And, truly, nothing says true love like a heart-shaped pizza!
If you are looking for a casual and over-the-top fun and unique experience, Public School is the spot to enjoy Valentine’s Day this year. Public School, a chef-driven gastropub specializing in craft beer, handcrafted cocktails and elevated fare, offers the ideal backdrop this Valentine’s Day with its Love Potion, a two-person cocktail available February 10-16 at all Public School locations.
Made with Tito’s Vodka, Pavan Liqueur, lemon and lavender. The addition of Butterfly Pea Flower, an aphrodisiac more commonly known as Blue Tea, is responsible for the cocktail’s perpetual changing hues. Love Potion gets is smokey-like effect with the use of dry ice making it look as if it just emerged from a laboratory.
“We wanted to create something fun for not only traditionalists celebrating Valentine’s Day, but also the non-conformist,” said XYZ, Public School’s head mixologist. “Love Potion is perfect for canoodling twosomes, but also for those celebrating Galentine’s Day or singletons gathering for a group experience. With the changing color and smokiness from the dry ice, it’s a drink makes you take notice.”
Twosomes can pair the cocktail with a three-course Valentine’s Day menu for two that includes individual appetizers per person, a choice of two entrees and a shared desert. The cost is $48 and is available for both lunch and dinner February 10-16.
Public School will offers its regular menu for Valentine’s Day breakfast, lunch, dinner and recess (Happy Hour), which includes a number of shareable savory dishes for the table as well as soups, salads, sandwiches and entrée plus craft beer on tap, wine and, of course, handcrafted cocktails.
Public School 404, located in Atlanta’s West End, will also host a Galentine’s Day event February 13 from 5pm to 9pm with $5 glasses of Rose, pink lemonade Jell-O shots, small bites available throughout the night and giveaways. The event is free to attend, and complimentary tickets are available at Eventbrite.
Public School, with locations in Los Angeles, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Atlanta and Addison, Texas, will be pouring its two-person Love Potion cocktail for a limited time only, February 10-16. To learn more or find a Public School Restaurant + Bar location nearest you, visit psonotap.com.
Stella and Bumble, two brands that know a thing or two about bringing people together, are teaming up to deliver an IRL Valentine’s experience to L.A. with a twist – encouraging people to find the joy in sparking new relationships, not just celebrating existing ones.
Ahead of Valentine’s Day, those seeking to meet a new BFF or potential future partner will get a chance to dodge the stress of expensive pre-fix menus and crowded restaurants and enjoy conversations and connections over a beer at the Stella Heartois Bumble Experience in Los Angeles.
· On February 13th, the one-night only pop-up will open its doors to 300 in-app users who have made a reservation on the app via Bumble Date or Bumble BFF, kicking off an immersive social dining experience hosted by celebrity influencer, Olivia Culpo.
· Beyond just a dinner, the interactive evening will feature a tapas style menu with creations inspired by the rich flavor of Stella Artois, a DIY flower market, Instagram-worthy moments, and a one-of-a-kind, customizable bar station where guests and their dates can personalize their very own Stella chalices.
· Olivia Culpo will also be sharing tips and tricks on how to build strong connections, healthy, happy relationships and value quality time with that “someone new” in their life.
· Beginning January 31, Bumble users can RSVP through the app by swiping right in Bumble Date or Bumble BFF. Those interested in attending can choose between two sessions: 7:45p.m. and 9:15p.m. at Vista Studios in Culver City.
· Venue: Playa Studios – Culver City
· Date: February 13, 2020
· Time: First Session: 7:45p.m. Second Session: 9:15p.m.